Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dear 2013,

I am sitting here 3 weeks into January 2014 and feeling immensely guilty on my lack of documentation for almost the entire year of 2013. I dropped the ball. 2013 was a good year full of lots of firsts, that I being the horrible mom I am did not sit down and write about. I am repenting of that now. Not that anyone is reading this but when I am dead I can rest in piece that I documented this little families life, and I can sleep at night knowing that I am trying my best at journaling.

So 2013 sorry I will go finish the last 9 months and document highlights of the months. Sorry for the neglect and hate...

To 2014, I AM BACK! One of my many new years resolutions is to get back into blogging. It's for my future so when I look back 20 years from now I can know how CRAZY it is to raise kids, be a mom, be a wife, have an intense church calling, clean, cook, entertain, be a good friend....the list goes on and on but I can remember I did it and I survived and I love almost every minute of it.

So dear readers get excited because the Harris family is alive and well and growing! Get ready for real life moments and real mothering moments, because you guys know me I don't sugar coat the craziness of my life. I like to keep it real because there is no use reading a blog that makes you feel like your doing it all wrong, or that your life is not as glamours, adventures, or perfect as everyone else's. Heck I rarely spell check this baby ;)  That is one thing 2013 taught me. I'm okay with who I am, and I can handle a lot more then I thought.

2014 is going to be a great year, can't wait to document it, check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment